Natural Lifestyle for Success Bundle
Take advantage of this incredible Natural Lifestyle for Success Bundle that contains these valuable training components:
- Laughter Play Wellness Ebook
- Serenity Audios
- Quiet the Mind Audios
- Quiet the Mind Guide
- Quiet the Mind Videos
- Wellness Journey Infographic
- Put into Your Body Ebook
- Eating Healthy with Organic Food Ebook
- Wellness Plan Worksheet
- Serenity Guide
- Natural Cures Guide
- High Low Pest Foods Video
- Organic Lifestyle Video
- Wellness Checklist
- Holistic and Alternative Medicine Ebook
- 25 Wellness Habits Ebook
- Quiet Music Audio
- Quiet Music Video
- Wellness Ebook
- . . . And More!
Eating Healthy with Organic Food Ebook:
Organic foods are extremely popular because of their offered health benefits. Unfortunately, not all are aware of this as some are used to eating conventional foods. Others don’t like to eat organic foods because of its cost.
But, what they don’t know is that these foods can offer them more health benefits, which can help them fight diseases and other health risks that may cause death.
In this book, you will know everything about organic foods and why you should consider this kind of foods in your daily meal.
These foods may be quite expensive, but there are ways on how you can save money from buying such foods. This book will show you how to buy organic foods, how to grow your own, and what benefits you could get from these foods.
Holistic and Alternative Medicine Ebook:
General Holistic Health Tips
1. Improve your posture. It is important to keep your spine as straight as possible so that your muscles do not strain and contract unnecessarily.
Also, in order to keep energy circulating throughout your body, it is important to keep your spine straight and nerves unhindered.
2. Consider “trigger point massage” for pain relief. If you are plagued by continuous pain and conventional pain medicines are not working to help eliminate it, consider this special type of massage. It will help to not only ease the pain – but to eliminate its source as well.
3. Try acupuncture. Acupuncture is the type of holistic/alternative medicine that has been commonly practiced in the eastern part of the world for thousands of years. Five thousand years ago, the intention of acupuncture was to prolong life. With many alternative medical techniques, the intention is to prevent rather than to cure a specific or general ailment.
The oldest recorded practice of acupuncture was over 5,000 years ago.
Basically, acupuncture is used to stimulate the nerves in the body and as a result positively affect all of the other bodily systems.
Laughter Play Wellness Ebook:
Many people might think that laughter and play are for reserved for children and rarely engage in these activities when in fact, laughter and play is very important to your health and wellness.
Laughter and play should be something people do—young or old—in order to have better health and a better quality of life.
This is especially important in the high-stress and hectic world we live in, where we really need to let go of work, personal burdens, the chores, the responsibilities, and even all the technology that has taken over our minds and our attention to simply laugh and play.
It’s essential for wellness.
Put into Your Body Ebook:
How Choosing What You Put Into Your Body Is Key For Wellness . . .
One of the key components of improving your overall wellness is what you put into your body.
One of the main principles of wellness is holism, this means taking into account that something cannot exist independently of the whole. When considering a single thing, holism requires that we take into account, the relationship ‘that single thing’ has to the whole.
Your body is the foundation of all that you are, so if your body is not thriving, it would be difficult to achieve wellbeing in any of the other dimensions of wellness.
What you CHOOSE to put into your body is a key part of living a healthy lifestyle.